The company was founded in 1906 by the grandfather of the current director with an initial focus on the production and sales of agricultural machines. In the subsequent decades, the trade and repair of agricultural machines developed into the core business.
In the 1980s, the company was reorganized from an agricultural machinery business with a mechanical workshop into a mechanical engineering company for special purpose machinery as well as testing and assembly devices for the electric, machinery and car industry, with first-time exports to Switzerland and Hungary.
Since the turn of the millennium, PATERNIONER Maschinenbau is increasingly focusing on the development and production of devices, facilities and supplies that technologically and economically conform to the requests and specifications of our clients.
To ensure a stable and sustainable organizational development in the future, since 2014 the 4th generation is already working in the family enterprise.
This includes, in addition to the know-how, a flexible production with extensive options and high precision, that guarantees also for single parts a quick and qulaty supply of our clients.
To maintain and further improve the accustomed high quality, the company was ISO 9001:2008 certified in 2011.
In 2007, the company was awarded the city arms of the state capital Klagenfurt.
An established professional training of our enthusiastic employees, a family working atmosphere and friendly relations guided by the principles of order, tidiness and honesty, have in the past 100 years shaped the reputation and integrity of our company, which we strive to uphold in the future.
We value the personal contact with our clients and are at your disposal for any inquiries.